Friday, October 14, 2016

Favourite Author Friday -- Kara O'Neal






I'm so excited to bring this feature back, it’s FAF – Favourite Author, where I will introduce some of my most favourite artists. Authors are my Rockstars and I go quite fangrrl!
 

Please meet the lovely Kara O’Neal



So let's get to know this fabulous lady a little better . . .





Have you ever danced in the rain?

Yes, and I sing in it, too!



What is your favourite book?

I can never resist this question. It must be answered. My favorite book is the glorious masterpiece Pride and Prejudice.



What was your favourite toy as a child?

A red dodgeball. I played outside, every day, until I was thirteen, and that ball was with me at all times. You never knew when a good game of kick ball might be suggested.



What TV show do you secretly enjoy?

I only watch one TV show, and it’s not much of a secret. I adore Once Upon A Time.





What is your favourite flower and why?

I am a Texas girl, so my flower is the bluebonnet. Always has been and always will be. I plan on retiring in a spot where they always grow.




Please contact Kara:

Website: www.karaoneal.com.





3 comments:

Kara O'Neal said...

Hi Venus!!!

Thanks so much for hosting me. I enjoyed answering the questions and love your blog!

Kara

Pamela S Thibodeaux said...

Always nice to get to know fellow authors better. Great interview Kara.
Good luck and God's blessings
PamT

Diane Burton said...

I love getting to know writers better, esp. those I think I know. LOL Best wishes, Kara.